Raymond Lefevre et son Grande Orchestre 1989 Laser Disc
This is a concert in Japan of Raymond Lefevre and his Grand Orchestra, a great performance and Lefevre even introduces himself and to the orchestra in Japanese!.
~ Thanks to the help of my friend Dmitry Zhoukov for supplying this information.
Check the Photo Gallery for some screenshots of this concert.
Conductors: Raymond Lefevre and Jean Michel Lefevre
At Tokyo Gensei Nenkin Hall, on 1989.11.23
Running Time: 56 minutes.
- Cadette Rouselle
- Let it be
- La Queste, "Man of La Mancha" (The Impossible Dream)
- Toccata et Fugue (Toccata and Fugue)
- Capriccio Rhapsodie (Fire Song)
- Le Vol du Bourdon (Flight of the Bumblebee)
- La Vie Parisienne (Life of Parisians)
- Sous le Ciel de Paris (Under the Sky of Paris)
- Tomb la Neige (Snow Falling)
- Les Champs-Elysess (Oh Gyanzerise)
- Les Feuilles Mortes (Autumn Leaves)
- A Paris (Ah Paris)
- Hymne a L'Amour (Love Melody)
- Le Fantôme de l'Opera (The Phantom of the Opera)
- Piccola Fantasia
- Gymnopedie No. 1
- Kanashii Sake (Sad Beer)
- L'Abeille (Honey)
- Le Printemps (Vivaldi's Spring)
- Le Reine de Saba (Queen of Saba)
Track 2 - Let it Be has an Introduction by Lefevre in japanese.
Track 6 - Flight of the Bumblebee - Seems to be introducing some musicians but can't hear them!
* Tracks 15 to 17 has a different conductor: Jean Michel Lefevre